Monday, May 28, 2007

The Early Years of the Fashionpreneur

As promised, here are a couple pictures from of the bags I made for the California car show. They are cute, right? Simple, but unique with the car fabric. I had a really cute one that was black with the flames (like you see on hod rods), but I sold out of those.
See the "Denney" label on the upper right hand corner? Those were the first Denney labels I used. They were printed labels on a black nylon-type fabric. Don't use these! Spend a little more and get woven labels. These labels tore and wore off after awhile. Friends of mine who carried my bags would report back that everything was fine on the bag except the label. You're label is important...make sure it stands the test of time!




Here is one of the first bags I made (before the leather bags). I think the design is cute...but don't look too close!

No comments: